MEES Reports

What is Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards?

In April 2018 Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards came in to effect and  it is a legal requirement for all privately owned properties to have an EPC rating of at least an ‘E’ when they are let. Legislation applies to both domestic and commercial properties except allowed exceptions.

If the existing Energy performance certificate is below “E” we can compare it with any recommendations and improvements you have made to advise about what current ratings will be. 

This is a free of cost service offered on phone and we can provide you a report without lodging the EPC on national register.

Energy Performance Certificates-Home Rating Chart

What is Involved?

Please call us (0203 488 2554) to discuss. 

A Government accredited Energy Assessor will prepare a report based on your existing EPC and ring you back to explain how your property can comply with legal requirements..

It is a legal requirement for an assessor to visit a domestic building before producing a domestic EPC. Even if we offer a telephonic consultation about minimum standards, we need to visit the property before producing the actual EPC certificate.

When carrying out an EPC, surveyor will need access to..

Full details and requirements for an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate survey can be found on our blog page “Access Requirements for an EPC”

Our services

Request a call-back to get a free telephone MEES Consultation today!


Minimum Efficiency Standards Telephone Consulatation
Domestic EPC Up to 6 Bedrooms
Domestic EPC 7 to 8 Bedrooms
Commercial EPCs from
Floor Plans
MEES Site Visit